Valentine's Day - I'm Thankful for You - 3 Greeting Cards, KJV
Bless loved ones and special friends on Valentine's day with this lovely 'I'm Thankful for You' premium Valentine card that beautifully expresses thoughtful words of appreciation for the gift they are to you.
For Someone Special
Time to listen, a heart that understands, a hug when things don't go as planned...
a kindred spirit, a genuine trust...these are God's gifts to us.
I'm thankful for you and for every beautiful gift He's given to me through you.
Happy Valentine's Day
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above. James 1:17 KJV
- 3 cards and envelopes
- Card features glitter and gloss finish
- King James Version Scripture text
- Printed on premium paper
- Folded card size: 4 11/16" x 6 13/16"
- Product by DaySpring
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
We want to help you Live Your Faith, and we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. We'll take care of you. Click Here for more details.
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.