The Struggle Bus - Everyday Empathy - Always Loved - 3 Premium Cards
The heart of the creators:
When we are going through stuff in life, it can change our demeanor. Some days we feel bummed and that is totally okay. You do not have to pretend things are alright. It is okay to show your real side around those people who you trust.
About the collection:
The Struggle Bus is an everyday empathy line that recognizes the hardships of life and faith.
You don’t have to
hang in there…
hold it together…
smile when you don’t feel like it.
You are loved for you.
I have loved you
with an everlasting love.
JEREMIAH 31:3 ESV
- 3 premium cards and envelopes
- Cards feature embossing
- English Standard Version Scripture text
- Printed on recycled paper - 20% recycled fiber
- Made in U.S.A.
- Folded card size: 4 11/16” x 6 13/16”
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
We want to help you Live Your Faith, and we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. We'll take care of you. Click Here for more details.
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.