Thanksgiving - Missing You at Thanksgiving - 3 Premium Cards
Let friends and family who live away know they'll be thought of during the Thanksgiving holiday and that there is no distance between you and them in the presence of God's love.
Missing You at Thanksgiving
Being together would be one more reason to have a thankful heart.
When the prayers of gratefulness are spoken, you will be thought of and appreciated—
and there will be no distance between us in the presence of God's love.
Have A Blessed Thanksgiving
Since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken,
let us be thankful, and so worship God. Hebrews 12:28 NIV
- 3 cards and 3 envelopes
- NIV Scripture text
- Card features foiling, die-cut, and full color inside
- Printed on premium paper
- Price per card: $2.49
- Folded card size: 4 13/16" x 6 15/16"
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
We want to help you Live Your Faith, and we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. We'll take care of you. Click Here for more details.
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.