Sheep Warmies Plush
Use and Care: Simply heat up Warmies in your microwave for up to 90 sec. Ensure that your microwave is clean and your turntable can rotate freely. Use the heating guide attached to your Warmies for proper heating time. Enjoy the soothing warmth for up to 2 hours, reheat when the product is at room temperature. To use as an ice pack, place your Warmies within a grip-seal freezer bag and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours. This will help to ease bruises and sprains and also reduce temperature.
- Dimensions: 13”x8”x6”
- Weight: 2lbs
- Contains organic filling material and dried French lavender.
- Surface wash only with a lightly damp cloth.
- DO NOT immerse in water or wash in a washing machine, as this will harm the filling material.
- Safe for all Ages
- Chill in a Freezer for Cooling Relief
- Product by Warmies
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
We want to help you Live Your Faith, and we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. We'll take care of you. Click Here for more details.
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.