Praying for You - You've Been on My Mind - 3 Greeting Cards
Inspired by the movie, War Room, and reminding us of the great power of prayer, these inspirational Praying for You cards will bring encouragement to friends, family, co-workers, and others, and will assure them of your thoughts and prayers.
You've been on my mind a lot lately.
It's not easy to go through things we don't understand—
those times when it's hard to see God's purpose and keep our focus on Him.
I can't say that I know exactly how you feel, but I want you to know that I'm praying for you.
My God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19 NIV
- 3 greeting cards and envelopes
- Card features embossing and 3-fold panel
- Printed on premium paper
- Folded card size: 4 11/16" x 6 13/16"
- Product by DaySpring
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
We want to help you Live Your Faith, and we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. We'll take care of you. Click Here for more details.
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.