Prayers to Share for Hope - 100 Pass-Along Notes
- Buy 5 for $8.49 each and save 15%
- Buy 10 for $7.49 each and save 25%
Whether you know someone facing disappointments or just needing a little encouragement, Prayers to Share for Hope, 100 pass-along notes from DaySpring are a great way to remind others of the beauty of God's hope! Filled with inspiring quotes, meaningful Scriptures, heartfelt prayers, and beautiful artwork, these inspirational pass-along notes are a wonderful way to brighten someone's day. The pages make it easy—just tear and share a prayer!
Prayers To Share for Hope - 100 Pass-Along Notes
I admire your strength, but today I asked God to give you even more. Do you feel it? I pray that you do.
He gives strength to the weary, and to him who lacks might He increases power. Isaiah 40:29 NASB
Faith is a strong power, mastering any difficulty in the
strength of the Lord who made heaven and earth. —Corrie Ten Boom
- Dimensions: 4 3/8" x 6 3/4"
- 100 pass-along notes
- Published by DaySpring
- ISBN-13: 9781684081103
- ISBN-10: 1684081106
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.