Prayers To Share - 100 Notes Of Love To Affirm Your Marriage
We all want a healthy marriage; we long to feel loved, appreciated, and supported by our spouses. But unfortunately, life gets busy and we forget to foster this most important relationship. With Prayers to Share: 100 Notes of Love to Affirm Your Marriage, you can let your spouse know that you're praying for them, that you're in their corner, and that you truly care about how their day went. Each loving note includes a prayer, along with a corresponding Scripture and inspirational quote. With space on the back to write a personal note, you can leave these on the windshield, the bathroom mirror, in a briefcase or in a bag of their favorite candy.
Prayers to Share
100 Notes of Love to Affirm your Marriage
- Prayers to Share book
- 100 Tear Out Notes
- Each note includes a prayer, Scripture, and inspirational quote
- Soft Touch cover with Spot UV
- Rounded corners
- Four color interior
- Size: 6.6" x 4.4"
- Pages: 100
- ISBN-13: 9781684086313
- ISBN-10: 1684086310
- Published by DaySpring
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.