Max Lucado - How Happiness Happens: The Unexpected Path to Genuine Joy - Perpetual Calendar
Buy One Get One Free! Excluded from Sitewide Sale
In How Happiness Happens, trusted pastor and best-selling author Max Lucado unpacks a proven happiness plan, based upon ten key principles found in the Bible - the “one another” statements. These others-oriented directives, such as love one another, serve one another, and forgive one another, embody what the Bible teaches and research affirms: doing good does good for the doer. This 366-day devotional DayBrightener® will walk you through a year of learning and applying Max’s insights in your daily life.
- How Happiness Happens perpetual calendar
- 366 inspirational messages
- Padded cover
- Spiral binding
- Easel stand
- Size: 5 1/4" x 4 1/4" x 1 1/2"
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
We want to help you Live Your Faith, and we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. We'll take care of you. Click Here for more details.
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.