Maghon Taylor - This Calls for Confetti - 10 Blank Celebration Note Cards
About Maghon Taylor:
Maghon Taylor (founder of allshewrotenotes.com) is on a mission to spread happiness through her handwriting. Maghon is the author of Happy Hand Lettering and Betty Confetti and her life motto is "Work Hard, Stay Sweet, Trust God, Love Deep." She’s a bestselling author, an award-winning artist, a speaker, and an educator whose work has been featured nationally with Hallmark, Good Morning America, Medium and Parade. She's taught thousands of people through her online classes and penmanship parties, and her colorful art can be found on gift shop shelves nationwide. In 2021, she opened her first studio storefront in Gibsonville, North Carolina. Maghon is giving God the glory every day alongside her husband (and middle school sweetheart), Chris, and their sweet son, Vance.
- 10 blank note cards and 10 coordinating yellow envelopes
- NIV Scripture text
- Printed on premium quality paper (220GSM matte cardstock)
- Folded note card size: 6” W X 4. 25”H
- Product by DaySpring
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.