Katygirl - Blank - Who God Created You to Be - 3 Premium Cards
It is beautiful to witness people becoming more like Him. Encourage them in it! These cards are perfect for anyone in your community.
It is an honor
to watch you
you to be.
Our lives gradually becoming brighter
and more beautiful as God enters our lives
and we become like Him.
II CORINTHIANS 3:18 The Message
Katy Fults is a self-taught hand letterer who is well-known for her beautifully drawn, affirming messages of God’s hope, joy, and unconditional love. With her successful online business and strong social media platform, Katy’s original, care-free style is loved by many. You can find her lettering on prints, cards, calendars, gifts, and more. Katy lives with her husband, Scott, and two beautiful children, Miles and Camden, in Bakersfield, California.
The Katygirl collection features fun and trend forward cards celebrating life, friendship, and special occasions.
- 3 premium cards and envelopes
- The Message Scripture text
- Printed on recycled paper - 20% recycled fiber
- Made in U.S.A.
- Folded card size: 4 11/16” x 6 13/16”
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.