(in)courage - Empowered: More of Him For All of You - Hardcover Book
Pre-Order Now Through Monday, February 14th to receive FREE Shipping
Ships Upon Release On Tuesday, February 15th
- Dimensions: 5 1/4" x 3/4" x 8 1/4"
- Pages: 192
- ISBN-10: 0800738160
- ISBN-13: 9780800738167
- Published by Revell
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
We want to help you Live Your Faith, and we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. We'll take care of you. Click Here for more details.
Come as you are - for real - and know that God cares about every aspect of your life.
The messages we hear about empowerment often run along the lines of “If you believe in yourself, you can do anything!” It’s an inspiring slogan in the moment, but its energy fizzles out in the long run.
When you’re left feeling less than, incapable, or not enough, Jesus sees you as valuable, whole, and good. Knowing who we are in Christ is what truly empowers us. Through the sixty readings in this devotional, you will learn to:
- stop compartmentalizing your faith and experience God in every part of your being: physical, mental, emotional, relational, and spiritual
- reject the lies that you’re not worthy by understanding that the way God designed you is exactly who you need to be
- look beyond self-help catchphrases and live each day in the truth of God’s Word and by the power of the Holy Spirit
Through Scriptures, stories, prayers, and reflection questions, this devotional will help you cultivate each area of your life to live fully as God created you to be.
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.