Immeasurably More - Ephesians 3:20 - Scripture Jigsaw Puzzle - 750 Pieces
Meditate on God’s word as you relax and wind down after a long day. This Ephesians 3:20 scripture puzzle is as beautiful as it is challenging. The navy blue and blush pink floral design includes a poster print and comes packaged in a tube for easy gifting and storage. When you’re finished, just glue, frame and hang for an added touch of inspiration to your home or office décor. A thoughtful any occasion gift to bless a friend or the puzzle lover in your life.
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us. Ephesians 3:20
- Inspirational Scripture Puzzle
- Dimensions: 20” x 20”
- Materials: cardboard, paper
- Pieces: 750
- 8” x 8” poster print included
- Product by Mary Square
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
We want to help you Live Your Faith, and we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. We'll take care of you. Click Here for more details.
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.