Holley Gerth - You are His - 3 Premium Cards
Encourage a friend or loved one with beautiful card. Remind them that God has a plan and purpose for them.
Written by seasoned DaySpring writer, counselor, best-selling author Holley Gerth, Hope for Life’s Hard Moments includes cards full of encouraging reminders of how God cares for you. When you read the cards you’ll think of many friends and family members you’ll want to give them to.
We are dreamed up in God’s heart, formed by His hands, and placed in this world for a purpose. – Holley Gerth
Our circumstances and struggles refine us, but they don’t define us. You have a purpose and God has a plan. Nothing and no one else gets to determine your identity and destiny. You are His, you are loved, you are a force to be reckoned with in this world.
We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28 CSB
- 3 premium cards and pink envelopes
- Christian Standard Bible Scripture text
- Card features glitter and bronzing
- Folded card size: 4 3/4” x 6 7/8”
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.