Holley Gerth - Jesus Wept - 3 Greeting Cards
This beautiful card, with a powerful Scripture and message, will be a great encouragement to those who are walking through difficult times.
Written by seasoned DaySpring writer, counselor, best-selling author Holley Gerth, Hope for Life’s Hard Moments includes cards full of encouraging reminders of how God cares for you. When you read the cards you’ll think of many friends and family members you’ll want to give them to.
Jesus wept. John 11:35
“Jesus wept” may be two of the most heartbreaking and comforting words in all of Scripture. We serve a God who has tasted salty tears and has known the sting of loss. He is tender toward our grief and gentle with our sorrow. He will hold us close to His heart in our ache and give us hope that the hurt will not last forever.
Thinking of you in this time of heartache, praying for Jesus to comfort you today
- 3 premium cards and pink envelopes
- King James Version Scripture text
- Card features a light pink sheer ribbon
- Folded card size: 4 3/4” x 6 7/8”
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.