Holley Gerth - In Times Like This - 3 Greeting Cards
Send words of God's compassion and comfort. Let them know they are in your thoughts and prayers with this beautiful card with words from Holley Gerth.
Written by seasoned DaySpring writer, counselor, best-selling author Holley Gerth, Hope for Life’s Hard Moments includes cards full of encouraging reminders of how God cares for you. When you read the cards you’ll think of many friends and family members you’ll want to give them to.
God, You see our tears. You know our hurts. You understand our sorrows. In the moments when it’s hard to even put words to our ache, we ask You to hear what we cannot say, to do what we cannot do, to care for us and carry us. Be our comfort and our hope. Oh, how we need You now. Amen.
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted. Psalm 34:18 NLT
In times like this it’s hard to even know what to say. But you can be sure I’m going to pray.
- 3 premium cards and grey envelopes
- New Living Translation Scripture text
- Card features a beautiful satin ribbon
- Folded card size: 4 3/4” x 6 7/8”
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.