Holley Gerth - Always in God's Care - 3 Premium Cards
Encourage your loved ones with the truth that God cares about the details. He brings peace, courage, confidence, and love to our lives. We are always in His care.
Written by seasoned DaySpring writer, counselor, best-selling author Holley Gerth, Hope for Life’s Hard Moments includes cards full of encouraging reminders of how God cares for you. When you read the cards you’ll think of many friends and family members you’ll want to give them to.
Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about you. I Peter 5:17 NLT
God, You are big enough to hold the world in Your hands and loving enough to care about the smallest details in our lives. When we’re anxious, You bring peace. When we’re afraid, You give courage. When we’re unsure, You provide confidence. We release our concerns to You now and entrust ourselves to Your love. Amen.
Today you’re in my prayers, always you’re in God’s care.
- 3 premium cards and pink envelopes
- New Living Translation Scripture text
- Card features foiling and full color inside
- Card is a tri-fold
- Folded card size: 4 3/4” x 6 7/8”
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.