Father's Day - Humor - Dad, You've Taught Me So Much - 1 Greeting Card
Dad, You've taught me so much over the years- Money doesn't grow on trees. A little hard work never hurt anyone. The early bird catches the worm. If mom's not happy, nobody's happy.
Okay, I think that last one was from Mom. Happy Father's Day!
I thank God for you. II Timothy 1:3 NLT
- 1 card and envelope
- New Living Translation Scripture text
- Card features embossing and spot UV accents
- Printed on premium paper
- Folded card size: 5 1/8" x 7 3/4"
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order