Christmas - Difficult Christmas - You're in My Prayers - 3 Premium Cards
When faced with difficult situations, it is hard to experience the celebration of Christmas. This serene card from DaySpring conveys the message that you care with words of comfort and encouragement.
You're in my prayers this Christmas. It's hard to rejoice when your heart is hurting, and it seems like the world is celebrating around you. But the same God who loved us enough to send His only Son understands you better than anyone else - and He's closer to you now than anyone else can be.
In the quiet moments, and even in the busy days when you find you need strength, peace, hope, and love - may God faithfully give them to you in ways only He can. Blessings to you at Christmas and always.
This is how God showed His love among us: He sent His one and only Son into the world that we might live through Him. I John 4:9 NIV
- 3 cards and envelopes
- Cards feature paper insert
- New International Version translation
- Folded card size: 4 11/16" x 6 13/16"
- Product by DaySpring
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.