Candace Cameron Bure Collection
Bible Journaling 101
New Bible Journaling Arrivals
Recently added items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Gift Giving
Bible Journaling New Arrivals
See What's New
Decorating for Christmas can bring such joy. Just the acts of pulling out your ornaments, setting up your nativity scene and dusting off your wreath can bring warm memories of year’s past and a sense of gratitude for the days ahead. And, as you’re digging through your Christmas storage bin to find these timeless keepsakes, you come across the perfect, icing-on-the-cake touch to your newly red-and-green decorated living room…the Christmas stockings.
Each Christmas stocking “hung from the chimney with care” represents a beautiful, unique life—a one-of-a-kind person that God “wonderfully made” and specifically placed in your family. And what better way to celebrate this uniqueness than to fill their stocking with small stocking stuffers on Christmas morning—perhaps their favorite trinkets or treats. This year, we invite you to take a moment and think through each person in your family. Instead of throwing in the same old lip balm, candy, plush animals or socks as Christmas stocking stuffers, give them something with a little more meaning. Check out these stocking stuffer ideas for all ages to find the perfect small gifts to celebrate the unique beings in your life.
1. Sticky Prayers - Have a natural encourager in your family? Sticky prayers make excellent stocking stuffers for kids that enjoy sending blessings to others.
2. With You Always Cross - The best stocking stuffers remind recipients of the special meaning behind the holiday season. This small, wooden cross fits perfectly in a stocking, pocket or purse. The recipient can hold the cross when they need encouragement, and keep it close by as a constant reminder that God is with them, He cares, and He's never going to let them go.
3. God's Heart for You Necklace - This God's Heart for You necklace, with it's meesage proclaiming, "He created you. He chose you. He celebrates you. He cherishes you", is a great stocking stuffer for everyone—one that will remind your loved one of how God is with us no matter where we are or what we are facing.
4. 100 Days to Dream Your Heart Out Devotional Journal - This beautifully designed devotional journal is a perfect stocking stuffer for any adult, with creative aptitude or not. Each day includes a devotional, Scripture, prayer, and an area to journal and give yourself permission to dream God-sized dreams.
5. Take Heart Trinket Dish - A simple, encouraging message, an adorable and delightful design, and a powerful Scripture makes this trinket dish a wonderful gift idea for daughters, sisters, moms, girlfriends, granddaughters, grandmothers, and others!
6. Created, Called, Crowned Magnet Set - Gift this set of inspirational magnets to help remind her she has been created, called, and crowned for such a time as this.
7. You've Got This Memo Pad - We all have days when we just need to hear the message - "You've Got This Because God's Got You". This encouraging memo pad helps when managing day-to-day activities, responsibilities, to-do lists, etc. with grace and an encouraging message.
8. Illustrated Faith Precision Pens - Have an avid reader or Bible journaler in your group? This pen set will help them keep book pages marked or help in noting truths, thoughts, and direction in the Bible.
9. You're Already Amazing Day Brightener - Gift this perpetual calendar for a loved one to keep on their dresser, bathroom counter, or their desk at work. It will bless them with daily scripture and inspiration, and it's a great way to stay organized and be refreshed by His Word!
Looking for even more fun stocking stuffer ideas? Check out our Gift-Giving Inspiration & Ideas. Having a hard time finding the perfect gift for those last ones on your list? We can help. Read through the articles below to find just the right gift for that hard-to-buy-for loved one.
Inspiring Christian Gifts for Everyone On Your Christmas List
10 Best Gifts for the Woman Who Has Everything
Small, Meaning Christmas Gifts for Teachers or Coworkers
And, once you find just the right gift for your loved one, be sure to check out our beautiful gift bags and free printable gift tags. You can also sign up for our e-newsletter to receive free articles, updates from our Ecard Studio as well as exclusive deals.
Subscribe to more articles, other great content and inspiration.
Our very latest products, content & ideas.
Your first email is on the way.
To redeem $20 off any $60 purchase, enter promo code GREENMONDAY in cart. Offer not valid on Willow Tree Collection. Offer valid Monday, December 10, 2018 at 12:01am CT through Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 11:59pm CT. Limit one promo code per order. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases and cannot be redeemed for cash. Terms are subject to change.
Therefore encourage one another
and build each other up as you are already doing.
1 Thess 5:11 CSB