Faith-Filled Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Decorating for Christmas can bring such joy. Just the acts of pulling out your ornaments, setting up your nativity scene and dusting off your wreath can bring warm memories of year’s past and a sense of gratitude for the days ahead. And, as you’re digging through your Christmas storage bin to find these timeless keepsakes, you come across the perfect, icing-on-the-cake touch to your newly red-and-green decorated living room…the Christmas stockings.
Each Christmas stocking “hung from the chimney with care” represents a beautiful, unique life—a one-of-a-kind person that God “wonderfully made” and specifically placed in your family. And what better way to celebrate this uniqueness than to fill their stocking with small stocking stuffers on Christmas morning—perhaps their favorite trinkets or treats. This year, we invite you to take a moment and think through each person in your family. Instead of throwing in the same old lip balm, candy, plush animals or socks as Christmas stocking stuffers, give them something with a little more meaning. Check out these stocking stuffer ideas for all ages to find the perfect small gifts to celebrate the unique beings in your life.
1. Sticky Prayers - Have a natural encourager in your family? Prayers to Share make excellent stocking stuffers for anyone that enjoys sending blessings to others.
2. With You Always Cross - The best stocking stuffers remind recipients of the special meaning behind the holiday season. This small, wooden cross fits perfectly in a stocking, pocket or purse. The recipient can hold the cross when they need encouragement, and keep it close by as a constant reminder that God is with them, He cares, and He's never going to let them go.
3. Set Free Necklace - This Set Free necklace, with it's message proclaiming, "FREE", is a great stocking stuffer for everyone—one that will remind your loved one of how God is with us no matter where we are or what we are facing. It will make a bold statement of faith and affirm your identity in Christ.
4. 100 Days to Dream Your Heart Out Devotional Journal - This beautifully designed devotional journal is a perfect stocking stuffer for any adult, with creative aptitude or not. Each day includes a devotional, Scripture, prayer, and an area to journal and give yourself permission to dream God-sized dreams.
5. Take Heart Trinket Dish - A simple, encouraging message, an adorable and delightful design, and a powerful Scripture makes this trinket dish a wonderful gift idea for daughters, sisters, moms, girlfriends, granddaughters, grandmothers, and others!
6. You've Got This Memo Pad - We all have days when we just need to hear the message - "You've Got This Because God's Got You". This encouraging memo pad helps when managing day-to-day activities, responsibilities, to-do lists, etc. with grace and an encouraging message.
7. Portable Scripture Promises Keychains - Memorize and meditated on Bible promises on the go with these Scripture Promises Keychains! They're the perfect size to tuck into or attach to a stocking!
8. Scripture-Filled Perpetual Calendar - Gift a perpetual calendar for a loved one to keep on their dresser, bathroom counter, or their desk at work. It will bless them with daily scripture and inspiration, and it's a great way to stay organized and be refreshed by His Word!
Looking for even more fun stocking stuffer ideas? Check out our Gift-Giving Inspiration & Ideas. Having a hard time finding the perfect gift for those last ones on your list? We can help. Read through the articles below to find just the right gift for that hard-to-buy-for loved one.