Aarti Sequeira - My Family Recipe Journal: With Prayers & Scriptures
This customizable keepsake makes it easy to collect all your favorite recipes in one place so that you, or someone you love, can cook and enjoy them for years to come. By handing down recipes that have been in your family for years, you will preserve all the meals that mean something to you in a nice, simple, beautiful book your family can pass down. And with inspirational messages and encouraging scriptures throughout, your family members will be filled with God's love and hope for years to come.
This recipe journal includes space to record notes like who the recipe came from, who added it to the book, and what makes it special, your memories will never be lost.
The Family Cookbook Recipe Journal includes:
- Introduction from Aarti - An introduction from Aarti on how to use this journal and why Family & Faith are important to her as well as a section on how to make a recipe your own!
- Color-coded categories - colored, unmarked sections so you can choose exactly how you want to organize it, and fill in the table of contents as you go, to make each recipe easy to find. Family prayers or “grace” in between each category
- Conversion charts - Charts at the back of the book even include the most common temperature and measurement conversions, so you can alter or double a recipe easily
- Prayer/Blessing - A blessing for families will appear on every spread
About the Author:
Aarti Sequeira is a television personality, chef, cookbook author, news and documentary producer, third-culture kid, and chaser of the polyglot palate. She's fascinated by the fact that Jesus knew how to cook and spends way too long imagining what's going to be on the table at the heavenly feast. She's married to her college sweetheart, Brendan, and has two daughters, Eliyah and Moses.
- Dimensions: 6" x 8"
- Pages: 192
- Cloth over board cover
- ISBN-10: 1648708072
- ISBN-13: 978-1648708077
- Product by DaySpring
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.