Prayers to Share: 100 Pass-Along Notes For Grace
God loves people beyond measure. And He smiles in delight when we love, encourage, and care for each other. In Prayers to Share: 100 Pass-Along Notes for Grace, you’ll have 100 unique opportunities to remind friends, family members, even total strangers of an awesome, loving Father who is rich in mercy and abounding in love. Each tear-out includes a heartfelt prayer, corresponding Scripture, inspirational quote, and space on the back for a handwritten note.
Prayers To Share
100 Pass-Along Notes
It's no surprise to God
what your heart is aching
for. I've asked Him to
meet your needs in the
Your Father knows the things
you need before you ask Him
Matthew 6:8 NCV
God can do more for you in a minute
than you can do in a lifetime.
- Prayers to Share: 100 Pass-Along Notes For Grace
- Each note includes a prayer, Scripture, inspirational quote, and space on the back for a handwritten note
- Size: 6 3/4" x 4 3/8"
- Soft-touch, flexible cover with Spot UV
- Four color interior
- Rounded corners
- Pages: 100
- ISBN: 9781644549315
- Published by DaySpring
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.