Woven Threads Infinity Scarf - Pink
This "Woven Threads Infinity Scarf" features high quality gold threads woven throughout the multiple pinks. Each color represents a milestone of life - the moments of joy and of sadness, and times of change. This beautiful and meaningful scarf is perfect for everyday wear, travel, and versatile for both work and play. Pair with a casual top and jeans or with an evening dress.
Inspirational Fabric Tag:
As you walk down your journey's path, you collect memories along the way. Each one provides a color to weave the unique tapestry of your life. Some colors represent your seasons of joy and your faith. Others represent walks through sadness, lessons you've learned, people you love, lives you've touched, forever friends you've made. The multiple colors in this woven scarf remind you each memory is precious, and has a purpose. You are wonderfully made - wonderfully woven together.
- Dimensions: 15" W x 36" H
- Materials: acrylic, lurex thread
- Handwash Only - Cold
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Product by Demdaco
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.