Valentine's Day - Wife - Beautiful Life - 1 Premium Card
For your beautiful, amazing wife who is a gift! This gorgeous card was created using the ancient art of quilling, in which small strips of paper are hand-rolled, coiled, shaped, and individually placed to create a beautiful and detailed piece of art.
Beautiful Wife, Beautiful Life
You're an amazing woman and a wonderful gift from God. I thank Him so much for the incredible blessing of allowing me to share love and life with you.
This is my love, and this is my friend.
Song of Solomon 5:16 CSB
- 1 premium card and envelope
- Card features quilling
- Christian Standard Bible translation
- Printed on premium paper
- Extra postage may be required
- Folded card size: 4 5/8" x 6 3/4"
- Created in partnership with Quilling Card LLC
- Product by DaySpring
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
We want to help you Live Your Faith, and we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. We'll take care of you. Click Here for more details.
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.