Thomas Kinkade - God's Love Still Shines Bright - 50 Christmas Boxed Cards
Excluded from Sitewide Sale
Send a special Christmas message to family and friends with one of our Thomas Kinkade 'God's Love Still Shines Bright', featuring lovely artwork by this Painter of Light artist. The snow-laden church with windows aglow, and the powerful message makes this Christmas card a favorite.
Front: God's Love Still Shines Bright
Inside: May the heart of Christmas - the love of Jesus, the joy of grace, and the peace of God - be yours today and always! Blessed Christmas
Scripture: Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD has risen upon you. Isaiah 60:1 NRSV
- 50 cards and envelopes
- New Revised Standard Version
- Cards feature foil
- Folded card dimensions: 4 15/16" x 7 5/8"
- Product by DaySpring
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
We want to help you Live Your Faith, and we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. We'll take care of you. Click Here for more details.
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.