The Struggle Bus - Everyday Empathy - Cancer Support - 1 Greeting Card
The heart of the creators:
Cancer. THE big ugly word. Everyone knows someone with it, and it is so dumb. It's scary and sometimes there are no words but "I'm sorry".
“A family member has cancer. When diagnosed, the doctor gave her 3-5 years to live. She has exceeded that timespan, but having a literal death sentence given to you changes you. Surrounding her with love is the only way to move forward.”
About the collection:
The Struggle Bus is an everyday empathy line that recognizes the hardships of life and faith.
How do I…
This is so…
Cancer is so
I’m so sorry
this is happening.
Love us, GOD, with all You’ve got—
that’s what we’re depending on.
PSALM 33:22 The Message
- 1 greeting card and envelope
- Card features embossing
- The Message Scripture text
- Printed on recycled paper - 20% recycled fiber
- Made in U.S.A.
- Folded card size: 4 11/16” x 6 13/16”
- Product by DaySpring
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order