Studio 71 - Walk In Love - Ceramic Tumbler
This Studio 71 'Walk in love' ceramic tumbler is such an encouragement throughout your day. The beautiful floral pattern paired with Ephesians 5:2 gives you a calm reminder that God asks us to walk in love every day.
Studio 71 was created by DaySpring artists who came together with the desire to create something genuine. They have prayerfully and thoughtfully created this line to serve your needs and meet your desires for beauty and quality.
Walk in love
- Inspirational ceramic tumbler
- Holds 10 oz.
- Material: ceramic with plastic lid
- Hole underneath tumbler allows condensation to escape
- Dishwasher safe without lid
- Double insulated
- Not microwave safe
- Not spill-proof
- White box packaging
- Product by DaySpring
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
We want to help you Live Your Faith, and we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. We'll take care of you. Click Here for more details.
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.