Perhaps life isn’t turning out like you thought it would. Heartbreak and challenges stir doubt. Sunday school answers fall short. God seems distant. Inviting you to find hope and healing in your own story within the pages of hers, in For All Who Wander, Robin Dance will help you:
As you read For All Who Wander, this guide will help you use author Robin Dance's faith journey to navigate your own. Chapter by chapter, you will enjoy prompts, questions, and reflections that are broken up into four parts: READ, REFLECT, RESOLVE, and PRAY. Yes, Robin wants to share her own story in her book, but more than that, she wants to help you learn how to navigate your own as you traverse the peaks and valleys in your own walk with God. As you read important passages of truth from Scripture, reflect on what God is teaching you in each chapter, resolve to listen to what God is teaching you, and engage with God in prayer over these things, For All Who Wander will feel like it's not just simply "for all," though that may be true, but specifically for you.
- Abandon the guilt and shame attached to your questions or doubts.
- Broaden your understanding of God’s grace and faithfulness.
- Release hostage-holding lies to enable you to embrace your identity, hope, and value in Christ.
- Reframe your view of difficulties and disappointments as you understand their redemptive and transformative value.
- Trust that God is working in your wandering to restore and strengthen your faith.
Robin Dance is a writer, speaker, and contributor to the (in)courage community and The Art of Simple. She’s traveled to India as a blogger and child sponsorship advocate for Compassion International, and her writing has been featured in ten book compilations as well as HomeLife and Mature Living magazines. She and her husband, Tad, are enjoying newfound freedom as empty-nesters, but they keep their fingers crossed and the back door open for their three adult children. As Southern as sugar-shocked tea, she currently lives in Macon, Georgia, and online at robindance.me.