Prayers to Share: 100 Pass-Along Notes for Gratitude
Prayers to Share: 100 Pass-Along Notes for Gratitude makes infusing thankfulness in daily life as easy as tearing and sharing prayers, collected Scriptures, and inspirational quotes. Though we may be grateful for others, they may feel completely unnoticed until that gratitude is expressed. Prayers of gratitude are a wonderful way to say a heartfelt “thanks” to those who need to hear it far more than we think. In using these pass-along notes & reading for yourself, you will find a simple path for exercising and spreading an attitude of gratitude, which can have a domino effect within communities and positively impact our social and cultural livelihood.
Fun Ways to Share Prayer Notes:
- Hand-deliver with flowers
- Tape it to the bathroom mirror
- Tuck it under a windshield wiper
- Leave it (along with a tip) for your server
- and more!
- Dimensions: 6 3/4" x 4 3/8"
- Soft-touch, flexible cover
- Rounded corners
- Pages: 100
- ISBN-10: 1648708404
- ISBN-13: 9781648708404
- Published by DaySpring
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.