Maghon Taylor - Be Happy - Journal
Capture all your God inspired hopes and dreams with this colorful Be Happy journal. Features 100 lined pages with art and lettering by Maghon Taylor of All She Wrote Notes®. A helpful resource for personal reflection, Bible study, or hand lettering. Makes a perfect gift for women of all ages on any occasion.
Be Happy, Be Bright, Be You
About Maghon Taylor:
Maghon Taylor is a happy hand letterer based in North Carolina. Her life motto (and the guiding principles of All She Wrote Notes) is “Work Hard, Stay Sweet, Trust God and Love Deep”. She’s married to her middle school sweetheart, Chris, and the two of them have a son, Vance. Maghon is sure she was put on this earth to encourage others to show their loved ones just how much they are loved. After all, it only takes a second to make someone’s day and spread kindness like confetti.
- Inspirational bound journal
- Dimensions: 7" x 9 1/2"
- Materials: paper
- 100 lined pages
- Folds entirely flat
- Art and Lettering by Maghon Taylor of All She Wrote Notes®
- Product by Mary Square
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.