Lisa-Jo Baker - We Saved You A Seat - Bible Study Book for Teen Girls
- Buy 5 for $13.99 each and save 13%
- Buy 10 for $12.99 each and save 19%
We Saved You A Seat Bible study book for teen girls by Lisa-Jo Baker takes girls deeper into Scripture to learn how to create, invest in, and keep up lifelong friendships. Jesus is the role model for our friendships and Scripture is the foundation. Over the course of seven weeks, girls will learn that true friendship takes showing up and being willing to go first; being vulnerable and knowing that real friendship is messy; encouraging rather than competing, and much more! While girls may talk about the follows and likes and the perfect promposal, what they really want is true, lasting, unconditional friendship. They want connection...and, they want to know that someone saved them a seat.
—A Bible Study for Teen Girls—
We Saved You A Seat
Finding and Keeping Lasting Friendships
(in)courage community manager
- Size: 7" x 9 1/2"
- Pages: 160
- ISBN-13: 9781430064008
- ISBN-10: 1430064005
- Published by LifeWay Christian Resources
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.