Leighann McCoy - Taking Responsibility for the Choices We Make
In her book Taking Responsibility for the Choices We Make Leighann McCoy shares on "how to not only get out of your pity pool, but also how to become empowered to take charge of your life." Usually the last person we hold responsible for our choices is ourselves. Taking responsibility for those choices is the first step to making better ones. Leighann will lead you to focus on what is real, to get on your knees before God, to listen to what He is saying, and to know that He is for you!
Taking Responsibility For The Choices We Make.
- Size: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Pages: 201
- ISBN-13: 9781684089918
- ISBN-10: 1684089913
- Published by DaySpring
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.