Katygirl - Think About Lovely Things - Photo Frame
Add a touch of encouraging inspiration to your home or office with this 'Think About Lovely Things' photo frame. Featuring hand-lettered design by Katy Fults, this picture frame displays your favorite 4"x 6" photo - perfect for a desk, shelf, or nightstand. A thoughtful gift for any occasion, this vibrant decorative accent is designed to brighten any room and heart!
Think About Lovely Things
About Katygirl Designs:
Katy Fults of Katygirl Designs is a self-taught hand letterer who is well-known for her beautifully drawn, affirming messages of God’s hope, joy, and unconditional love. With her successful online business and strong social media platform, Katy’s original, care-free style is loved by many. You can find her lettering on prints, cards, calendars, gifts, and more. Katy lives with her husband, Scott, and two beautiful children, Miles and Camden, in Bakersfield, California.
- Dimensions: 7.75" x 10" x 0.5"
- Material: wood composite and glass
- Fits 4" x 6" photo
- Easel back
- Product by Dayspring
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.