Katygirl - Block Perpetual Calendar
From the Katygirl collection, this 'Block Perpetual Calendar' helps you stay present in each day and view the date at glance. Simply rearrange the interchangeable blocks to read the current date - it's easy to use and reusable year after year! Perfect for a desk, counter, or dresser, this block calendar is a stylish accent for your home or office.
About Katygirl Designs:
Katy Fults of Katygirl Designs is a self-taught hand letterer who is well-known for her beautifully drawn, affirming messages of God’s hope, joy, and unconditional love. With her successful online business and strong social media platform, Katy’s original, care-free style is loved by many. You can find her lettering on prints, cards, calendars, gifts, and more. Katy lives with her husband, Scott, and two beautiful children, Miles and Camden, in Bakersfield, California.
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 4.75" x 2.44"
- Material: Wood composite
- Calendar set includes: 1 holder, 3 month blocks, 2 day blocks, and 2 date blocks
- Product by Dayspring
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.