Jen Wilkin - Women of the Word, 2nd Edition
Offering a clear and concise plan to help women go deeper in their study of Scripture, Women of the Word, by author Jen Wilkin, will equip you to engage God's Word in a way that trains your mind and transforms your heart. We all know it's important to study God's Word. But sometimes it's hard to know where to start.
Featuring the same content as the first edition, this book now includes added study questions at the end of each chapter for more in depth reflection and a foreword written by Matt Chandler.
- Jen Wilkin: How to Study the Bible with Both Our Hearts and Our Minds, Second Edition
- ISBN-13: 9781433541766
- ISBN-10: 1433541769
- Dimensions: 5 1/4" x 8"
- Pages: 176
- Paperback Book
- Published by Crossway
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
We want to help you Live Your Faith, and we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. We'll take care of you. Click Here for more details.
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.