James Barnett - Blue Skies: How to Live in Extraordinary Expectation of What's Around the Corner - Hardcover Book
Pre-Order Now Through Sunday, February 27th to receive FREE Shipping
Ships Upon Release On Monday, February 28th
“Even on the cloudiest days, there are always blue skies and sunshine to be found. You just need to know where to look.”
What if no matter what life threw at you, you had the ability to see it all through a lens of hope, optimism, and trust in God? What if you could also inspire your friends and family to live this way?
In Blue Skies, James Barnett reveals his secret to move you from living in worry and fear to a life full of excited anticipation of what God is up to next. Filled with stories from his own life and family travels through America’s National Parks, James illustrates 21 truths you can immediately apply to your own life and share with others.
In this book, you will:
- learn that God is always at work and desires to reveal Himself to us if we pay attention and make time to “look again”
- explore how being inspired by the ordinary can lead to extraordinary joy in the middle of “the meantime”
- discover a simple mindset shift that can turn frustration into focus and obstacles into optimism, regardless of your circumstances
Let this book be your travel guide to new places of faith, hope, and wonder as you learn to “look again” to bring real meaning and excitement to the next adventure God has planned for you
James Barnett is president of DaySpring, the world's largest Christian social expression company and a subsidiary of Hallmark. Under Barnett's leadership, DaySpring has grown significantly, now annually distributing more than 200 million products in the United States and over sixty countries. His passion ignites others to experience and express the life-changing message of God's love.
- Dimensions: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Pages: 240
- ISBN-10: 1648702899
- IBSN-13: 9781648702891
- Published by DaySpring
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
We want to help you Live Your Faith, and we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. We'll take care of you. Click Here for more details.
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.