(in)courage - Craving Connection: 30 Challenges for Real-Life Engagement
Craving Connection: 30 Challenges for Real Life Engagement is a journey with (in)courage writers sharing real-life inspirational stories, practical Scripture application, and connection challenges that will encourage you to embrace the desire God has given each of us for connection, to invest in meaningful relationships, right where God has you, and to become the friend you wish you had. We all long for meaningful Christian relationships, the Colossians 3:14 kind that fulfill our desire for unity and connection with God, our friends, and our community. The (in)courage community invites you to grab a cup of coffee, pull a chair up to the table, and commit to creatively and prayerfully fulfilling your cravings for connection. You're invited to find out more at www.incourage.me
30 Challenges for Real Life Engagement
from the (in)courage community
- Crystal Stine, Lisa-Jo Baker, Angela Nazworth, Eryn Hall, Anna Rendell, Renee Swope,
- Deidra Riggs, Carey Bailey, Stacy Thacker, Kristen Strong, Amanda White, Annie F. Downs,
- Tonya Salomons, Robin Dance, Erin Mohring, Jennifer Dukes Lee, Karina Allen, Bonnie Gray,
- Aliza Latta, Holley Gerth, Mary Carver, Jennifer Ueckert, Dawn Camp, Kris Camealy,
- Kate Motaung, Denise J. Hughes, Stephanie Bryant, Christine Wright, and Jen Schmidt
About the Editor:
Crystal Stine serves as editor of this (in)courage series. A self-proclaimed "accidental community builder," Crystal is a coffee & chocolate loving, full-time working mama married to her high-school sweetheart. Crystal is passionate about cultivating a community where faith, fitness, and friendship come together. Author of "Creative Basics: 30 days to Awesome Social Media Art," she is a speaker and host of Write 31 Days. Crystal writes regularly at crystalstine.me and offers encouragement on Twitter and Instagram as @crystalstine and lives in Pennsylvania with her husband, Matt, and daughter, Madison.
- Size: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Pages: 288
- ISBN-13: 9781433645679
- ISBN-10: 143364567X
- Published by B&H Publishing Group
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
We want to help you Live Your Faith, and we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. We'll take care of you. Click Here for more details.
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.