(in)courage - Courageous Kindness: Live the Simple Difference Right Where You Are - Bible Study
Buy One Get One Free! Excluded from Sitewide Sale
"I'm just one person. Can I really make a difference?"
Do you ever feel like you're about to buckle under the weight of the world's problems? Poverty persists and racial division runs deep. Disease strikes and families fracture. You look down at what you've got and it feels painfully not enough. If you've ever wondered, "How can I possibly help?" or even, "Where is God in this?" you're not alone. You're also not wittout hope.
Through the pages of Scripture and personal stories from women just like you, you'll discover how simple, courageous kindness is the key to experiencing God's love and sharing it with others. Jesus' life and words are beautifully clear: how you treat people matters - because every person matters to God!
In fact, God wants to use your ordinary days to accomplish more than you could ever expect. Courageous Kindness is a six-week Bible study that will help you
- embrace inconvenience as a gift instead of a burden and put on compassion as your superpower
- grow in awareness of God's relentless pursuit of you through everyday kindnesses you might have missed
- reframe your limitations and discover how to make an impact right where you are, using exactly what you have
If you're ready to experience God's radical kindness and start making a difference in the lives of those around you, join your friends at (in)courage and become a woman of courageous kindness - one simple, life-changing step at a time.
(in)courage welcomes you to a place where authentic, brave women connect deeply with God and others. Founded in 2009 by DaySpring, the Christian products subsidiary of Hallmark Cards, Inc., (in)courage is a vibrant online community that reaches thousands of women every day. Through the power of shared stories and meaningful resources, (in)courage celebrates the strength Jesus gives to live out our calling as God's daughters. Together we build community, celebrate diversity, and become women of courage.
- Dimensions: 7" x 9 1/2" x 1/2"
- Paperback Bible Study
- Pages: 224
- ISBN-10: 0800738063
- ISBN-13: 9780800738068
- Published by Revell
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
We want to help you Live Your Faith, and we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. We'll take care of you. Click Here for more details.
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.