Holley Gerth - God Cares - 3 Premium Cards
This is a beautifully designed card that will bring heartfelt encouragement to someone going through a hard time.
Written by seasoned DaySpring writer, counselor, best-selling author Holley Gerth, Hope for Life’s Hard Moments includes cards full of encouraging reminders of how God cares for you. When you read the cards you’ll think of many friends and family members you’ll want to give them to.
I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will hold on to you. Isaiah 41:10
Our God is good, and He loves us. Even when we can’t see His hands, even when we don’t understand His plans, we can still trust His heart. – Holley Gerth
God cares about all you’re going through. He knows your needs, He sees your struggles, and even now He’s acting on your behalf. He’s not going to stop working… I’m not going to stop praying.
- 3 premium cards and yellow envelopes
- Christian Standard Bible Scripture text
- Detachable bookmark with Holley quote
- Card features foil accents and full color inside
- Fold card size: 4 3/4” x 6 7/8”
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.