Holley Gerth - Carry You Through - 3 Greeting Cards
Send this beautifully designed card with comforting words to remind someone that you are thinking of them and asking God to carry them through. This card comes with a bookmark with a quote from Holley Gerth.
Written by seasoned DaySpring writer, counselor, best-selling author Holley Gerth, Hope for Life’s Hard Moments includes cards full of encouraging reminders of how God cares for you. When you read the cards you’ll think of many friends and family members you’ll want to give them to.
God is our refuge & strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. Psalm 46:1
Here’s what we can rest in today: the only One who has ever been able to bear the weight of the world is strong & loving enough to carry all that concerns us too. – Holley Gerth
Thinking of you today, asking God to care for you and carry you through.
- 3 premium cards and purple envelopes
- New Living Translation Scripture text
- Detachable bookmark with Holley quote
- Folded card size: 6 7/8” x 4 3/4”
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.