Graduation - Niece - Graduation Prayer - 1 Premium Card, KJV
Congratulate a special niece on her graduation day, pray a prayer of blessings over her life, and continue to thank God for the special person she is.
A Graduation Prayer For A Special Niece
May you receive a lifetime of blessings because God is a giver.
May you have the faith for new adventures because God is an encourager.
May you grow strong in character because God is your helper.
May you bring joy to others because God is your song.
May you know constant fulfillment because God is your life.
Thanking God for the special person you are.
Congratulations With Love Always
The Lord shall give that which is good. Psalm 85:12 KJV
- 1 card and 1 envelope
- KJV Scripture text
- Card features glitter, gloss finish, and full color inside
- Printed on premium paper
- Folded card size: 5 1/16" x 7 3/4"
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
We want to help you Live Your Faith, and we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. We'll take care of you. Click Here for more details.
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.