Giving Collection - Men's Slipper Socks
Comfort and support a special man in your life with these cozy Men's Slipper Socks. Made from a soft knit material, these slipper socks keep feet warm around the house and on cold nights. These calf-length socks have a slightly ribbed pattern on the leg and cuff. A thoughtful gift to bless a husband, father, brother, son, or special someone who needs extra encouragement or is going through a difficult time.
We all need a little comfort to know that we're not alone,that someone is in our corner cheering us on no matter what.
Made with durable softness, these Giving Socks for men supply the strongest feet with enough comfort to keep going.
Rest, recharge, and be reminded that you are cared for.
- Sock size: 17"H x5"W
- Material: Polyester, acrylic
- Machine wash delicate with similar colors only
- Tumble dry low
- Do not bleach
- Product by DEMDACO
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
We want to help you Live Your Faith, and we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. We'll take care of you. Click Here for more details.
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.