Father's Day - For Husband - You Love So Well - 1 Greeting Card
Specially designed for your beloved husband, this Father's Day card expresses a meaningful, inspirational message.
Love You, Incredible Husband and Awesome Daddy
God is good, and we’re so blessed. But you know what I wish? That life could somehow slow down just a little…Then we could savor these moments of wonder with our sweet family- when God gives us joy so rich and amazing that our hearts feel like they can’t even contain it.
My heart definitely beams seeing you as a daddy. You love our family so well! Happy Father’s Day
We have shared together the blessings of God. Philippians 1:7 NLT
- 1 premium card and envelope
- New Living Translation Scripture text
- Card features embossing and foiling
- Tri-fold card
- Printed on premium paper
- Folded card size: 5 7/16" x 7 15/16"
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
We want to help you Live Your Faith, and we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. We'll take care of you. Click Here for more details.
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.