Candace Cameron Bure - One Step Closer - NLT Bible - Gold LeatherLike
More on the way... expected arrival July 2022!
The One Step Closer Bible is here to meet you and your questions, needs, and concerns.
“For many years I viewed the Bible as a book I would go to for big answers during big life moments. But when I discovered that this Book held the answers to everything from how to respond when I disagree with a loved one to how to rest even on my busiest days, it completely changed my life. A huge weight was lifted off my shoulders because for the first time in my life, I didn’t have to have all the answers - God had them for me.” -Candace Cameron Bure
- Introduction/Q&A session with Candace where she shares the importance of her faith & her heart for His Word. 8 full-color pages, filled with answers to questions frequently asked about Christianity
- HelpFinder Index: instant access to thousands of verses and notes on more than 100 key topics that are important and relevant for your life today
- Application Notes: nearly 500 in-text application notes on specific needs help you understand how the truths you read in God’s Word apply to your personal situation
- Book Introductions: an outline of the each book and key verses
- Promises of God: 177 callouts highlight Bible promises
- New Living Translation: the accurate yet easy-to-understand text of the New Living Translation speaks directly and clearly to you, allowing God’s Word to meet you right where you are.
Presented by Candace Cameron Bure:
Candace Cameron Bure is an actress, producer, and New York Times bestselling author. Beloved by millions worldwide for her roles as D.J. Tanner in the iconic family sitcoms Full House and Fuller House, in Hallmark Channel movies, as former co-host of The View, and as a Dancing with the Stars season 18 finalist. Candace is both outspoken and passionate about her family and faith. She and her husband, Val, have been married for 25 years. They have three grown children and live with their much-loved dog, Boris, in the L.A. area.
- Dimensions: 6 5/8" x 8 1/2" x 1 3/8"
- Page count: 1552
- Font size: 8 pt
- New Living Translation
- Gold LeatherLike cover material
- Hand-stitched cover with gold foil
- Deluxe permalex endsheets
- Double column text
- Red letter
- 1 1/4" wide margins for journaling and notetaking
- Three ribbon markers for placeholding
- ISBN-10: 1648706193
- ISBN-13: 9781648706196
- Published in partnership with Tyndale
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
Candace Cameron Bure is passionate about seeing women move one step closer to Jesus. With modern designs and meaningful messages, her products help us keep our eyes on what's most important while we learn to follow God's plan for our lives.
The One Step Closer Bible Special Features
In 8 full-color pages, Candace shares the importance of her faith and her heart for His Word.
"For many years I viewed the Bible as a book I would go to for big answers during big life moments. But when I discovered that this Book held the answers to everything from how to respond when I disagree with a loved one to how to rest even on my busiest days, it completely changed my life. A huge weight was lifted off my shoulders because for the first time in my life, I didn't have all the answers - God had them for me." - Candace
The HelpFinder Index is the heart of the One Step Closer Bible. This is a place to find Bible help for daily needs, arranged alphabetically by topics. Each topic includes (1) a summary, (2) several questions that help put your need into words, (3) a list of Bible verses to look up that will speak directly to your particular issue, and (4) often a short comment to help apply those verses to your life. This instant access to thousands of verses and notes on more than 100 keys topics will help you search God's Word and see how wonderfully He wants to meet your daily needs.
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.