Candace Cameron Bure - One Step Closer NLT Bible & Ceramic Mug - Gift Set
Move One Step Closer to Jesus every time you read His Word. This Bible and mug gift set is the perfect combination for your daily quiet time. Holding 14oz of your favorite beverage, the ceramic mug helps you share your faith on the go and is microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience.
Featuring the easy to understand NLT translation, The One Step Closer Bible is here to meet you and your questions, needs, and concerns and help you grow in your relationship with God. This gift set is a perfect way to encourage a friend or loved one in their faith journey.
About the One Step Closer Bible:
“For many years I viewed the Bible as a book I would go to for big answers during big life moments. But when I discovered that this Book held the answers to everything from how to respond when I disagree with a loved one to how to rest even on my busiest days, it completely changed my life. A huge weight was lifted off my shoulders because for the first time in my life, I didn’t have to have all the answers - God had them for me.”
-Candace Cameron Bure
- Introduction/Q&A session with Candace where she shares the importance of her faith & her heart for His Word. 8 full-color pages, filled with answers to questions frequently asked about Christianity
- Help Finder Index: instant access to thousands of verses and notes on more than 100 key topics that are important and relevant for your life today
- Application Notes: nearly 500 in-text application notes on specific needs help you understand how the truths you read in God’s Word apply to your personal situation
- Book Introductions: an outline of the each book and key verses
- Promises of God: 177 callouts highlight Bible promises
- New Living Translation: the accurate yet easy-to-understand text of the New Living Translation speaks directly and clearly to you, allowing God’s Word to meet you right where you are.
Presented by Candace Cameron Bure:
Candace Cameron Bure is an actress, producer, and New York Times bestselling author. Beloved by millions worldwide for her roles as D.J. Tanner in the iconic family sitcoms Full House and Fuller House, in Hallmark Channel movies, as former co-host of The View, and as a Dancing with the Stars season 18 finalist. Candace is both outspoken and passionate about her family and faith. She and her husband, Val, have been married for 25 years. They have three grown children and live with their much-loved dog, Boris, in the L.A. area.
Ships Free with $50 Order