Candace Cameron Bure - Dream Big, Pray Bigger - Banner Wall Art
Dream Big Pray Bigger
About Candace Cameron Bure:
Actress, producer, inspirational speaker, and New York Times bestselling author Candace Cameron Bure is beloved by millions worldwide from her role as D. J. Tanner on the iconic family sitcoms Full House and Fuller House, in addition to her Hallmark Channel movies, and her time as a former co-host of The View and a Dancing with the Stars Season 18 finalist. Outspoken and passionate about both her family and faith, Candace continues to flourish in the entertainment industry as a role model to women of all ages. She lives in the Los Angeles area with her husband and three children.
- Inspirational banner wall art
- Dimensions: "10 x 12"
- Materials: wood, imitation leather, linen fabric
- Leatherette strap for hanging
- Product by DaySpring
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
We want to help you Live Your Faith, and we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. We'll take care of you. Click Here for more details.
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.