Bonnie Jensen - Goodnight Little One, God Loves You - A Tuck-Me-In Book
Perfect for read-aloud time, Goodnight Little One, God Loves You board book offers 12 beautifully illustrated stories of God's creatures going to bed. With fun rhymes, this book promises to make bedtime reading a delightful learning and faith-building experience for kids three and up.
A Tuck-Me-In Book
Goodnight Litte One, God Loves You
Written by Bonnie Rickner Jenson
Illustrated by Hannah Skelton
Down through the tunnel and into our hole," directed Mama Rabbit.
"Goodnight, little one, God loves you dearly."
And they rubbed noses together, their favorite habit.
- Inspirational bedtime stories
- Padded casebound board book
- Size: 4 5/8" x 6 1/4" x 1 5/8"
- Pages: 24
- ISBN-13: 9781644546628
- ISBN-10: 1644546620
- Published by DaySpring
Free Shipping Program Details:
- Order $50 or more of product
- Standard shipping only. (No discount on expedited or next day shipping)
- Applies to DaySpring.com orders shipped to U.S. addresses only
- We reserve the right to choose shipping method on qualifying orders
Customer Service & Order Details:
- Customer Service hours are 8am - 5pm CST, Monday - Friday
- Order Processing Call Center hours are 6am - 12am Monday - Saturday
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center in Siloam Springs, AR within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. Please allow up to 2 extra business days for orders containing personalized products. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed same day if received by 12:00 pm CST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Ships Free with $50 Order
We want to help you Live Your Faith, and we want you to be happy with your purchase! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. We'll take care of you. Click Here for more details.
THE DAYSPRING DIFFERENCE
For over 50 years, we've partnered with people like you to spread the hope and encouragement of Jesus...and we're just getting started.