Christian journaling is a wonderful way to deepen your relationship with Christ. This journal is great for recording prayer requests, capturing inspiring thoughts, and noting meaningful Scripture.
All of Me
A journal for the body, soul, and spirit
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with
all your soul and with all your mind. Matthew 22:37 NIV
Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go
well with you, even as your soul is getting along well. III John 1:2 NIV
The eyes of all look to You, and You give them their food at the proper time.
You open Your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing. Psalm145:15, 16 NIV
God is our life and our health.
We receive by His grace
everything we need to sustain us,
renew us, and restore us.
- Size: 6" x 8 1/2"
- Journal features:
- Daily inspirational thoughts for body, soul, and spirit
- Numbered pages for easy indexing
- Serving counter for keeping track of recommended servings of each food group daily
- Space to record progress in each area are on every page
- Non-dated pages for flexibility in journaling
- 256 lined pages
- Book bound
- Various Scripture references